The OC Streetcar is Orange County's first modern streetcar. Santa Ana is proud to welcome the OC Streetcar to our community.
The OC Streetcar is spearheaded by the Orange County Transportation Authority is supported by a partnership between state, county, and community-level agencies and organizations.
In 2008, the cities of Santa Ana and Garden Grove began a partnership with the Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) to develop a last-mile connection from the Santa Ana Regional Transportation Center to Garden Grove, providing greater mobility and transportation choices to the residents of both cities. Through extensive outreach and community engagement, a streetcar alternative was selected by City Council on August 5, 2014. On March 10, 2015, Santa Ana received notice that Federal Transit Authority (FTA) had issued a Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI), completing the environmental process and Santa Ana's lead agency role for the project.
Santa Ana will continue to be engaged with its partners at OCTA and Garden Grove as OCTA takes the lead agency role for outreach, design, implementation, operations and maintenance of the project. Please visit OCTA’s OC Streetcar Website for the latest details.
- Environmental Assessment / Environmental Impact Reports
- Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI) - March 10, 2015
- City Council Resolution Adopting REA/FEIR - January 20, 2015
- City Council Resolution Adopting Locally Preferred Alternative - August 5, 2014
- Revised Environmental Assessment / Final Environmental Impact Report (REA/FEIR)
- Alternatives Analysis (AA)
Environmental Assessment / Draft Environmental Impact Report (EA/DEIR)
- Enrivonmental Assessment / Draft Environmental Impact Report
- Appendix A – Preliminary Jurisdictional Delineation
- Appendix B – Biological Technical Report
- Appendix C – Community Impact Assessment
- Appendix D – Section 4(f) Evaluation
- Appendix E – Visual Impact Assessment
- Appendix F - Cultural Resources Evaluation Report:
- Appendix G – Paleontological Memorandum
- Appendix H – Hazardous Materials Initial Site Assessment
- Appendix I – Traffic Impact Assessment
- Appendix J – Noise and Vibration Technical Report
- Appendix K – Air Quality Impact Analysis
- Appendix L – Energy Output Tables
- Appendix M – Water Resources Technical Report
- Appendix N – Bridge Design Option Technical Report
- Appendix O – Engineering Drawings:
- Appendix P – Drainage Technical Report
Contact us for more information
Santa Ana contact