Welcome to our new website. It's a work in progress. Please provide feedback.


Initially you  will apply for grading plan review in the Planning and Building department.  Public Works Development engineering department staff will then review the grading plans, often in association with a storm Water Quality Management Plan (WQMP).  Upon approval by Public Works Agency,  you will work with Planning and Building Agency to obtain the grading permit.

Close window