Annual Comprehensive Financial Reports
The Annual Comprehensive Financial Report (ACFR) is a summarization of the City’s financial activity for its fiscal year. The annual fiscal year for the City of Santa Ana begins on July 1st and ends on June 30th of the following year. The ACFR is presented in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and audited by a firm of licensed independent public accountants.
Single Audit of federal awards and other awards
A nonprofit or governmental organization with federal expenditures in excess of $750,000 is required by law to have a single audit performed. The audit is performed by a firm of licensed independent public accountants and encompasses both financial and compliance components.
- 2021 Single Audit of Federal Awards and Other Financial Information
- Prior Years Single Audit of Federal Awards and Other Financial Information
Santa Ana 2018 Measure X financial reports
- FY2021-22 Measure X Planned Spending
- FY 2020-21 Agreed Upon Procedures Report
- 2021 Annual Report of Revenue and Expenditures
- 2021 Expenditures by Category and Department
- Prior Years Santa Ana 2018 Measure X Financial Reports