Annual Comprehensive Financial Reports
The Annual Comprehensive Financial Report (ACFR) is a summarization of the City’s financial activity for its fiscal year. The annual fiscal year for the City of Santa Ana begins on July 1st and ends on June 30th of the following year. The ACFR is presented in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and audited by a firm of licensed independent public accountants.
Single Audit of federal awards and other awards
A nonprofit or governmental organization with federal expenditures in excess of $750,000 is required by law to have a single audit performed. The audit is performed by a firm of licensed independent public accountants and encompasses both financial and compliance components.
- 2022 Single Audit of Federal Awards and Other Financial Information
- Prior Years Single Audit of Federal Awards and Other Financial Information
Santa Ana 2018 Measure X financial reports
- FY 2021-22 Measure X Planned Spending
- FY 2021-22 Agreed Upon Procedures Report
- 2022 Annual Report of Revenue and Expenditures
- Prior Years Santa Ana 2018 Measure X Financial Reports
Retail adult-use cannabis expenditures reports
- 2023 Retail Adult-Use Cannabis Expenditures Report
- Prior Years Retail Adult-Use Cannabis Expenditures Reports
Assembly Bill 1600 Development Impact Fee Report
Government Code Section 66006 requires local agencies that collect development impact fees to prepare an
annual notice detailing the status of those fees within 180 days after the last day of the fiscal year. This report
is being published on the City’s website, in accordance with California Assembly Bill No. 1483.