Project Address: 1411 N. Broadway Avenue
- WISEPlace is proposing an adaptive reuse project to rehabilitate and convert an existing one-story historic building, known as the Santa Ana-Tustin YWCA, into offices, a training center, community room, and three residential studio units. The project also consists of a new four-story addition with parking at ground level and residential units, laundry rooms, and communal space at the upper levels. A total of 49 permanent supportive housing units and 20 parking stalls are proposed. The project will require review and approval of a Historic Exterior Modification Application and a State Density Bonus agreement.
- Development Project Review
- Sunshine Ordinance Community Meeting Flyer
- First Sunshine Ordinance Meeting Materials
- First Sunshine Ordinance Meeting Presentation
- Sunshine Ordinance Meeting - February 3, 2022 from 6:30pm to 8:00pm.
- Historic Resources Commission (HRC) Public Hearing - March 3, 2022 at 4:30pm.
- The HRC adopted a resolution (8-0) approving a Certificate of Appropriateness for Historic Exterior Modification Application No. 2022-02-HRC Staff Report is available here.
- Second Sunshine Ordinance Meeting - March 9, 2022 from 6:30pm to 8:00pm.
- Planning Commission Public Hearing - April 25, 2022 at 5:30pm
- City Council Public Hearing - June 7, 2022 at 5:45pm.
Conceptual site plan
Broadway Avenue Street views