Project Address: 813 N Euclid Street
Updated: March 31, 2021
- 7-Eleven proposes to construct a 3,045-square foot convenience store and 1,800-square foot fueling canopy on a 0.64-acre site. The project would also include new landscaping, refuse enclosure and parking. The site is currently vacant. The project requires a conditional use permit (CUP) for after-hours operation and an amendment application (zone change).
- Plan Check
- Sunshine Ordinance Flyer (English & Spanish)
- Draft Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND):
- Planning Commission public hearing (tentative) - Monday, January 27, 2020 5:30 pm @ Council Chambers
- Sunshine Ordinance Community Meeting - Saturday, May 12, 2018 10:00 am (See flyer above for additional details)