Update: September 25th, 2023
Project Address: 3100, 3120 Lake Center Drive
Assigned Planner: Heidi Jacinto — Assistant Planner II
Phone: (714) 667-2725
The owner of 3100, 3110, and 3120 West Lake Center Drive (APN: 414-261-01, 414-242-09, and 414-272-10) which is located within the Specific Development No. 58 (SD-58) zoning district is proposing to amend SD-58 to include industrial land uses in the list of permissible uses and other related edits to demolish the existing office buildings and construct three new industrial buildings. The site has a General Plan designation of Industrial (IND). As proposed, the project is discretionary and requires approval of a Development Project application and Amendment Application to amend SD-58.
- Development Project Review
- Sunshine Ordinance Community Meeting Flyer in English and Spanish)
- First Sunshine Ordinance Meeting Materials
- Second Sunshine Ordinance Meeting — TBD
- First Sunshine Ordinance Meeting — Wednesday, September 27, 2023 from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at Harbor Gateway South , Suite 104 Costa Mesa CA, 92626.
- First Sunshine Ordinance Meeting — Wednesday, September 27, 2023 (see flyer for information).