Project Address: 409 and 509 E Fourth Street
Updated: March 30, 2021
- Applicant proposes to construct a new commercial/residential mixed-use development consisting of 11,361 square feet of commercial space and 169 residential units on two city blocks, 409 E. 4th Street (Block A) and 509 E. 4th Street (Block B). The project will require Site Plan Approval, a Variance Application, an amendment to the Transit Zoning Code, and an addendum to the Transit Zoning Code Environmental Impact Report (EIR).
- Sunshine Ordinance Community Meeting Flyer (English and Spanish)
- Sunshine Ordinance Meetings Materials
- Sunshine Meeting Slides
- Environmental Impact Report (EIR) Addendum
- Environmental Impact Report Technical Appendices
- Sunshine Ordinance Meeting – Wednesday, August 29, 2018 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., located at the Latino Health Access at 450 W. 4th Street, Santa Ana, CA.
- Planning Commission Work Study Session- Monday, September 28, 2020 5:30 pm
- Planning Commission meeting – Monday, October 12, 2020 @ 5:30 pm
- City Council meeting - Tuesday, December 1, 2020 @ 5:45 pm