Project Address: 301 & 305 North Mountain View Street
Project Manager: Jerry C. Guevara – Assistant Planner I
Phone: (714) 647-5481
Updated: December 10, 2020
- The applicant is proposing to construct an 8-unit condominium development on a 0.74-acre lot located at 301 and 305 North Mountain View Street, Santa Ana. The property is located within the General Agricultural (A-1) zoning district and has a General Plan land use designation of Low-Medium Density Residential (LMR-11). As proposed, the project will require approval of a General Plan Amendment (GPA), an Amendment Application (zone change) and a tract map by the Planning Commission and City Council.
- Notice of Intent (NOI) – Filed on Monday June 8, 2020 and public review period ends at 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday July 8, 2020.
- Initial Study & Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Final Draft
- City Council Public Hearing - Scheduled for Tuesday, December 15 , 2020 at 5:45 p.m.
- Virtual meeting instructions here
- City Council Public Hearing - December 1, 2020
- Staff Report
- Planning Commission Public Hearing - October 26, 2020
- Sunshine Ordinance Meeting - March, 12