Project Address: 3600 South Bristol Street
Updated: September 15, 2022
- The applicant proposes a specific plan for a 42-acre site to allow up to 3,750 residential units, up to 350,000 square feet of commercial space, 250 hotel rooms, and 200 senior care units, including 6,520 onsite parking spaces, and 13.1 acres of onsite open space. The site is bounded by Bristol Street to the east, Plaza Drive to the west, Sunflower Avenue to the south, and MacArthur Boulevard to the north. The project requires discretionary approval of a tentative tract map, amendment application (zone change) for a specific plan, development agreement, and inclusionary housing plan. Additional environmental review will also be required.
- The project is in the Development Project review phase.
- No public hearings are scheduled at this time.
- First Sunshine Ordinance Community Mailer/Notice - English and Spanish
- First Sunshine Ordinance Community Meeting Materials
- Second Sunshine Ordinance community meeting (TBD)
- First Sunshine Ordinance community meeting on Wednesday, September 7 (see flyer above for more information)