Updated: October 30th, 2023
Project Address: 1814 and 1818 East First Street
Assigned Planner: Jerry C. Guevara, AICP — Senior Planner
Phone: (714) 647-5481
Brandywine Homes is proposing to develop two vacant parcels with 35 single-family attached townhomes, six of which are proposed as Live/Work and four as affordable. The proposed townhouse buildings will range in height from 3-4 stories designed with tuck-under parking. The units will range from 2-3 bedrooms and from 1,385 to 2,476 sq. ft. in size. The proposed development will require review and approval of a tentative tract map for condominium purposes.
- Permits Issued
- The grading permits have been issued. There is grading and ongoing construction of CMU wall and onsite utilities.
- Grading & Block wall.
- Sunshine Ordinance Community Meeting in English and Spanish Flyers
- Sunshine Ordinance Community Meeting Notes
- Planning Commission public hearing
- City Council consent review for density bonus agreement, tentatively scheduled for Tuesday, August 16 at 5:45 p.m.