Updated: October 11th, 2023
Project Address: 1122 N Bewley Street
Assigned Planner: Jerry C. Guevara — Senior Planner
Phone: (714) 647-5481
- The applicant is proposing to construct a 10-unit condominium development on a 0.87-acre lot located at 1122 North Bewley Street, Santa Ana. The site is currently graded and vacant. The property is located within the Two-Family Residence (R-2) zoning district and has a General Plan land use designation of Low-Density Residential (LR-7). As proposed, the project requires approval of a General Plan Amendment (GPA) and a tract map by the Planning Commission and City Council.
- Plan Check Review
- Notice of Intent (NOI) - Filed May 6, 2020 - review period ends at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, June 4, 2020.
- Initial Study & Mitigated Negative Declaration (Public Review Draft & Appendices)
- Final Mitigated Negative Declaration with Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program (Final Draft)
- City Council Public Hearing – September 1, 2020 (Agenda & Staff Report)
- Planning Commission Public Hearing – July 13, 2020 (Agenda & Staff Report)
- Virtual Informational Meeting - Scheduled for Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 5:30 p.m. (Flyer & Minutes)
- Planning Commission Work Study Session – April 9, 2018 (Agenda & Minutes)
- Community meeting (Flyer & Minutes)