Meeting Date, Time and Place
- 2nd and 4th Mondays of each month, 5:30 pm
- City Council Chamber
22 Civic Center Plaza
Santa Ana, CA 92701
- Periodically review the City’s General Plan.
- Make studies and plans for future civic land use, including use as public recreation facilities.
- Annually review the City’s capital improvement program solely for consistency with the General Plan.
- Exercise such functions as to land subdivisions, zoning and other City planning as may be prescribed by ordinance;.
- By its own motion, make such studies and investigations as it may deem necessary for the formulation of planning and land use policies and report its findings and recommendations to the City Council or the City Manager, or to both such authorities, as it may see fit.
- Total of 7 regular members
- You must reside in Santa Ana.
- You cannot be a treasurer of a Political Action Committee.
Other important things to remember
- As a member of the Planning Commission, you are prohibited from holding any paid office or employment in the city government.