Contact the Historic Resources Commission

This form should not be used to submit public comments for the official record. This form should only be used to communicate directly with commissioners on matters within the jurisdiction of the Historic Resources Commission.

If you would like to submit a public comment to be included in the official record for an upcoming meeting, please follow the instructions listed on the meeting participation page.

Close window