Meeting date, time, and place
- Second Wednesday of each quarter (March, June, September, and December) at 6:00 p.m.
- City Hall, Ross Annex, Room 1600
20 Civic Center Plaza
Santa Ana, CA 92701
Act in an advisory role to the City Council in reviewing the annual revenue and expenditures of funds from the tax authorized by Measure X, adopted by voters of the City of Santa Ana on November 6, 2018.
- Total of seven members
- Tim Johnson ,Chair, Citywide member
- Carlos Perea, Committee Member - Ward 1
- Abigail Landaverde, Committee Member - Ward 2
- Alonzo Lugo, Committee Member - Ward 3
- Nancy Lewis, Committee Member - Ward 4
- Michael Hernandez, Committee Member - Ward 5
- Lori Karaguezian, Committee Member - Ward 6
- You must be a qualified resident of Santa Ana.
Other important things to remember
- Each Committee member shall have a term that coincides with the City Councilmember who appointed the Committee Member.
- The Mayor shall select one Committee member at large, who must have financial expertise.
- Committee members are volunteers and are not paid compensation by the City for serving on the Committee.
Measure X Agreed Upon Procedures Report
- FY 2020-21 Agreed Upon Procedures Report [PDF]
- FY 2019-20 Agreed Upon Procedures Report [PDF]
- FY 2018-19 Agreed Upon Procedures Report [PDF]
Annual Report of Revenues and Expenditures
- FY 2020-21 Annual Report of Revenue and Expenditures [PDF]
- FY 2019-20 Annual Report of Revenue Expenditures [PDF]
- FY 2018-19 Annual Report of Revenue Expenditures [PDF]