Meeting day, time, and place
- Fourth Thursday of each month at 5:30 p.m.
- City Hall, Ross Annex, Room 1600
20 Civic Center Plaza
Santa Ana, CA 92701
- Act in an advisory capacity to the City Council in matters pertaining to the acquisition, capital improvements, rehabilitation and maintenance of parks and recreational, cultural, zoo and facilities.
- Act in an advisory capacity and consider the proposed annual budget for the Parks, Recreation, and Community Services Agency and make recommendations to the City Manager and/or City Council.
- Act in an advisory capacity to the City Council in recommending policies and/or legislation on all matters pertaining to parks, recreation and community services.
- Perform such other duties as may be directed by the City Council.
- Act in an advisory capacity and provide a recommendation to the City Council and the City Manager as to the acceptance or rejection of offers of donations of money, personal property or real estate to be used for recreation and parks programs; and additionally, it shall make recommendations on the sale, transfer, or usage of existing or future park property.
- The Commission shall report annually to the City Council on its goals and accomplishments.
- Total of 7 members
- You must be a Santa Ana resident.
- You cannot be a treasurer of a Political Action Committee.
- As a member, you are prohibited from holding any paid office or employment in the city government.