Meeting day, time, and place
- Meeting dates and times vary.
- Meetings take place at Rancho Santiago Community College District - Board Room 107
2323 N Broadway, Santa Ana, CA 92706
The purpose of the Workforce Development Board shall be to work in partnership with the City Council to provide workforce policy guidance for the City’s workforce system in accordance with the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act of 2014, applicable federal and state laws, rules and regulations to satisfy the employment and labor demand needs of residents and business community.
- 13 business representatives
- Four representatives of labor organizations
- One representative from a joint labor management or union affiliated registered apprenticeship program
- One representative from a Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Title II Adult Education and Literacy provider
- One representative from an institution of higher education
- One representative from the economic and community development
- One representative from the state Employment Development Department (EDD)
- One representative from the Department of Rehabilitation – Title I programs
- One representative from the Department of Social Services Agency, TANFF
- One representative from a community based organization