Project Address: 1921 West Washington Avenue Project
Project Manager: Cristian Santana, Assistant Planner I
Phone: (714) 667-2728
Updated: March 6, 2023
- Habitat for Humanity of Orange County has been awarded $2.2 million in Inclusionary Housing Funds to construct three residential buildings that would provide six affordable units for-sale. All six units will contain three bedrooms, a living room, kitchen, and an attached two-car garage. This project is discretionary and requires the approval of a tentative tract map and density bonus agreement.
- Development Project Review
- First Sunshine Ordinance Community Meeting Flyer (English & Spanish)
- First Sunshine Ordinance Meeting - Tuesday, March 14, 2023, from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at El Salvador Community Center
- 1825 W. Civic Center Drive, Santa Ana, CA 92703
- For questions, if you require language interpretation services or to RSVP for the meeting please email.
- Planning Commission Public Hearing — TBD
- City Council Public Hearing — TBD
Conceptual Site Plan
Street View Plan 1
Street View Plan 2