Updated: December 5th, 2023
Project Address: 1921 West Washington Avenue Project
Assigned Planner: Cristian Santana — Assistant Planner I
Phone: (714) 667-2728
For information about leasing opportunities, availability, or waitlists, please contact the Housing Division's Representative.
Housing Division Representative: Marc Flores — Senior Office Assistant
Phone: (714) 647-5360
Habitat for Humanity of Orange County has been awarded $2.2 million in Inclusionary Housing Funds to construct three residential buildings that would provide six affordable units for-sale. All six units will contain three bedrooms, a living room, kitchen, and an attached two-car garage. This project is discretionary and requires the approval of a tentative tract map and density bonus agreement.
- Development Project Review
- First Sunshine Ordinance Community Meeting Flyer in English and Spanish
- Second Sunshine Ordinance Community Meeting Flyer in English and Spanish
- Planning Commission Public Hearing — TBD
- City Council Public Hearing — TBD
- First Sunshine Ordinance Meeting Materials - Tuesday, March 14, 2023, from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at El Salvador Community Center at 1825 W. Civic Center Drive, Santa Ana, CA 92703.
- Second Sunshine Ordinance Meeting Materials - Tuesday, May 30, 2023, from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at El Salvador Community Center at 1825 W. Civic Center Drive, Santa Ana, CA 92703.
Conceptual Site Plan
Street View Plan 1
Street View Plan 2