Updated: October 11th, 2023
Project Address: 1700 E. Garry Avenue
Assigned Planner: Ali Pezeshkpour, AICP — Planning Manager
Phone: (714) 647-5882
The applicant proposes to construct a new 91,500-square foot industrial warehouse building. Approval of a general plan amendment to designate the site as Industrial (IND) and zone change (amendment application) to change the zoning district to Light Industrial (M1), as well as an environmental review, are required.
- Second Sunshine Ordinance Community Meeting Flyers - English & Español
- Second Sunshine Ordinance combined meeting materials
- First Sunshine Ordinance Community Meeting Flyers - English & Español
- First Sunshine Ordinance combined meeting materials
Past and upcoming meetings
- Planning Commission public hearing, August 22 at 5:30 p.m.
- Planning Commission public hearing, October 10 at 5:30 p.m.
- City Council public hearing, tentatively scheduled for December 20 at 5:45 p.m.
- Second Sunshine Ordinance virtual community meeting, October 5 at 6:00 p.m.
- First Sunshine Ordinance virtual community meeting, July 8 at 6:00 p.m.