Updated: October 11th, 2023
Project Address: 601 N. Fairview Street
Assigned Planner: Fernanda Arias — Assistant Planner I
Phone: (714) 667-2792
The applicant is proposing to rezone the subject site from Light Industrial (M1) to Specific Development No. 82 (SD-82). The proposal includes the tenant improvement of an existing 5,837 sq. ft. industrial building to be used as an administrative office for Vista Charter School and the repurposing of existing parking to be used as student outdoor learning area. As proposed, the project is discretionary and requires approval of a Development Review Project application, Amendment Application (Zone Change), and modification to the SD-82 text and boundary.
- Development Project Review
- First Sunshine Meeting Flyers and Materials (Vista Charter School)
- Second Sunshine Meeting Flyers and Materials (Vista Charter School)
- First Sunshine Ordinance Meeting — Monday, March 6, 2023 from 5:30-6:30 p.m. at 2609 W. 5th Street, Santa Ana CA, 92703 (Vista Heritage Bay 3 Cafeteria).
- Second Sunshine Ordinance Meeting — Monday, May 15, 2023 from 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. at 2609 W. 5th Street, Santa Ana, 92703 (Vista Heritage Bay 3 Cafeteria).
- Planning Commission Meeting — TBD