In-person congregate meal program
Meal service provided Monday through Friday at both senior centers, in partnership with Meals on Wheels Orange County.
- Pre-registration required and can be completed on site at either Senior Center.
- Must be 60 years or older to register.
- Limited emergency shelf stable meal service available as funding continues.
Emergency Food Assistance Program
This OC Food Bank program brings non-perishable food items monthly to both senior centers, in partnership with the Community Action Partnership of Orange County.
- Food assistance program available for low-income seniors.
- Distributions on the second and third Thursdays of each month.
- Registration required to receive a bag of non-perishable food items.
- Additional details on distribution times and program details available at each senior center.