Rosita Park, is a 8.68-acre neighborhood park located near the intersection of Newhope St. and Hazard Ave. The park offers picnic areas, fitness court, gymnasium, a multipurpose field, swimming and playground for tots/youth. The park is located at 706 N. Newhope Street.
- Neighborhood Park
- 8.68 acres
- Ball Diamond
- Indoor Basketball Courts
- Drinking Fountain
- Multi-purpose Field
- Salgado Community Center
- Swimming Pool
- 99 Parking stalls
- Fitness Court
- Indoor basketball
- Full-body workout
Salgado Community Center
Monday - Friday: 10:00am - 8:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Reserve an athletic facility
Visit our Athletic facility webpage to learn more about reserving a facility at Rosita Park.
Visit our Salgado pool webpage to learn the different opportunities for you and your child.
The park is closed from 11:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. every day.
- Defacing park property (Santa Ana Municipal Code (SAMC) 31-2.4)
- Alcohol and drunkenness (SAMC 31-2.1)
- Smoking (SAMC 31-2.19)
- Gambling (SAMC 31-2.7)
- Fires (SAMC 31-2.6)
- Firearms and dangerous instruments (SAMC 31-2.5)
- Motor vehicles (SAMC 31-2.16)
- Events and vending without a permit (SAMC 31-3)
- Amplified noise (SAMC 31-2.10)
- Unleashed animals and animal waste (SAMC 31-2.2)
- Camping (SAMC 31-2.3)
- Skateboarding, except in designated areas (SAMC 31-5)
Do not use this park if hazardous conditions exist. Report any hazards or damage immediately at (714) 571 - 4200.