Ed Caruthers Park, is a 1.18-acre neighborhood park located on the northeast corner of Raitt Street and Myrtle Street. The park offers picnic tables, an exercise area, a playground for tots/youth, and a skate area. The park is located at 423 S Raitt Street.
- Neighborhood Park
- 1.18 acres
- Playground equipment (tots/youth)
- Exercise area
- Drinking Fountain
- Park Benches
- Picnic Tables
- Security Lighting
- Full-body workout
Ed Caruthers project
Visit our Parks projects webpage to learn more about the Ed Caruthers project.
The park is closed from 11:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. every day.
- Defacing park property (Santa Ana Municipal Code (SAMC) 31-2.4)
- Alcohol and drunkenness (SAMC 31-2.1)
- Smoking (SAMC 31-2.19)
- Gambling (SAMC 31-2.7)
- Fires (SAMC 31-2.6)
- Firearms and dangerous instruments (SAMC 31-2.5)
- Motor vehicles (SAMC 31-2.16)
- Events and vending without a permit (SAMC 31-3)
- Amplified noise (SAMC 31-2.10)
- Unleashed animals and animal waste (SAMC 31-2.2)
- Camping (SAMC 31-2.3)
- Skateboarding, except in designated areas (SAMC 31-5)
Do not use this park if hazardous conditions exist. Report any hazards or damage immediately at (714) 571 - 4200.