Sandpointe Park, is a 6.63-acre neighborhood park located near the intersection of MacArthur Blvd. and Birch St. The park offers basketball courts, tennis courts, and playground for tots/youth. The park is located at 3700 S. Birch Street.
- Neighborhood Park
- 6.63 acres
- Basketball Courts
- Hiking/Exercise Trail
- Drinking Fountain
- St. Parking
- Tennis Courts
The park is closed from 11:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. every day.
- Defacing park property (Santa Ana Municipal Code (SAMC) 31-2.4)
- Alcohol and drunkenness (SAMC 31-2.1)
- Smoking (SAMC 31-2.19)
- Gambling (SAMC 31-2.7)
- Fires (SAMC 31-2.6)
- Firearms and dangerous instruments (SAMC 31-2.5)
- Motor vehicles (SAMC 31-2.16)
- Events and vending without a permit (SAMC 31-3)
- Amplified noise (SAMC 31-2.10)
- Unleashed animals and animal waste (SAMC 31-2.2)
- Camping (SAMC 31-2.3)
- Skateboarding, except in designated areas (SAMC 31-5)
Do not use this park if hazardous conditions exist. Report any hazards or damage immediately at (714) 571 - 4200.