Private property special events

Events held on private property

Events on private property require a Land Use Certificate. Examples of these type of events may include, but are not limited to, the following:

  • Sidewalk sales
  • Radio station promotional broadcasts
  • Carnivals
  • Any activity not conducted within a building

To obtain a land use certificate, applicants must submit a Land Use Certificate Application and three (3) sets of plans with the following information:

  • Site Plan
  • Floor Plan
  • Surrounding land uses of properties immediately adjacent to the project site

Land Use Certificate applications and supplemental materials must be submitted to the Planning Permit Counter at Santa Ana City Hall. City Hall is located at 20 Civic Center Plaza, Santa Ana, CA 92701. Please allow 10 business days for processing.

For more information on land use certificates, please contact the Planning and Building Agency at (714) 647-5804.

Close window