El Salvador Park, a 8.4-acre Neighborhood park located near the Civic Center Dr. and Raitt St., picnic areas, basketball courts, a multipurpose field and playground for tots/youth. 1825 W. Civic Center Drive.
- Neighborhood Park
- 8.4 acres
- Ball Diamonds
- Basketball Courts
- Concession Stand
- Drinking Fountain
- Multi-purpose Field
- 128 Parking stalls
- Picnic Tables
- Handball courts
- El Salvador Community Center
- Swimming Pool (El Salvador Center)
- Community Garden
- Fitness Court
El Salvador Community Center
Monday - Friday : 8:00am - 9:00pm
Saturday: 10:30am - 1:30pm
Reserve an athletic facility
Visit our Athletic facility webpage to learn more about reserving a facility at El Salvador Park.
Community garden information
Visit our Community Garden webpage to learn more about the benefits of community gardening.
The park is closed from 11:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. every day.
- Defacing park property (Santa Ana Municipal Code (SAMC) 31-2.4)
- Alcohol and drunkenness (SAMC 31-2.1)
- Smoking (SAMC 31-2.19)
- Gambling (SAMC 31-2.7)
- Fires (SAMC 31-2.6)
- Firearms and dangerous instruments (SAMC 31-2.5)
- Motor vehicles (SAMC 31-2.16)
- Events and vending without a permit (SAMC 31-3)
- Amplified noise (SAMC 31-2.10)
- Unleashed animals and animal waste (SAMC 31-2.2)
- Camping (SAMC 31-2.3)
- Skateboarding, except in designated areas (SAMC 31-5)
Do not use this park if hazardous conditions exist. Report any hazards or damage immediately at (714) 571 - 4200.