Madison Park, is a 6.06-acre neighborhood park located near the intersection of Edinger Ave. and Standard Ave. The park offers picnic areas, basketball courts, a multipurpose field and playground for tots/youth. The park is located at 1528 S. Standard Avenue.
- Neighborhood Park
- 6.06 acres
- Ball Diamonds 3
- Basketball Courts 3
- Concession Stand
- Community garden
- Multipurpose Field
- Multi-purpose Court
- Playground (Tots/Youth)
- Parking spaces/ Handicapped Parking 27 stalls
- Picnic Tables 5
Reserve an athletic facility
Visit our Athletic facility webpage to learn more about reserving a facility at Madison Park.
Community garden information
Visit our Community Garden webpage to learn more about the benefits of community gardening.
The park is closed from 11:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. every day.
- Defacing park property (Santa Ana Municipal Code (SAMC) 31-2.4)
- Alcohol and drunkenness (SAMC 31-2.1)
- Smoking (SAMC 31-2.19)
- Gambling (SAMC 31-2.7)
- Fires (SAMC 31-2.6)
- Firearms and dangerous instruments (SAMC 31-2.5)
- Motor vehicles (SAMC 31-2.16)
- Events and vending without a permit (SAMC 31-3)
- Amplified noise (SAMC 31-2.10)
- Unleashed animals and animal waste (SAMC 31-2.2)
- Camping (SAMC 31-2.3)
- Skateboarding, except in designated areas (SAMC 31-5)
Do not use this park if hazardous conditions exist. Report any hazards or damage immediately at (714) 571 - 4200.