The Traffic Division’s responsibility is to provide professional traffic safety services within the City of Santa Ana. These efforts are accomplished through education, technology and enforcement. Problem solving will include the community to address traffic concerns.
- The Bicycle, Pedestrian, and Automobile Safety Program provides safety education to elementary school age kids, contact PSO Nancy Lopez at (714) 245-8406 for more information.
- Collision Investigative Unit investigates Traffic Accidents that occur within the city limits. Call (714) 245-8200 for more information on your case.
- Impounded vehicle information can be obtained at the front desk of the Traffic Division. Call (714) 245-8200 for information on your impounded vehicle.
- Parking Enforcement Unit enforces parking violations throughout the city. Illegally parked vehicles on the public street should be reported to (714) 245-8225.
- Traffic Enforcement: Motor officers are responsible for enforcing traffic laws, investigating traffic accidents and performing other related duties. For traffic ticket information, call the Central Justice Center at (657) 622-8459 or visit their website.