Visiting hours are as follows:
- 10:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m., 4 p.m., 7 p.m., 9 p.m.
- 8:00 a.m., 10 a.m., 2 p.m., 4 p.m., 7 p.m., 9 p.m.
- 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- 9:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Shorts – No higher than 3 inches from the knee. Professional visitors will not be allowed to wear shorts during contact visits. Adult visitors must sign in at the Santa Ana Jail Front Lobby prior to any visits. Visits are on a "first come/first served" basis.
- Visitors must be over the age of 18. An adult must accompany minors 17 years of age or under.
- All visitors should arrive a minimum of 15 minutes before the visit.
- Visitors for inmates housed in Administrative Segregation must check in at least 30 minutes prior to visit.
- Visitors will be required to produce a valid government issued form of picture identification.
- A maximum of three visitors are allowed per visit (minor/adult combination).
- Inmates may have 2 one-hour visits each week.
- Visits will not be allowed when an inmate is scheduled for court. Visits may resume after court appearances.
- Visitors must dress appropriately or they will not be admitted into the visiting area.
- Lewd conduct or inappropriate behavior by visitors or inmates will not be tolerated and may result in suspension of visiting privileges.
- Children must be controlled and cannot be left unattended at any time.
- All personal items ie. cell phones, car keys, cannot be taken to visiting. Lockers are available for .50 cents.
Dress Code – Public and Professional
The following are allowed with restrictions:
- Skirts – No higher than 3 inches from the knee.
The following are prohibited to wear during personal visits:
- Halter tops
- Bathing Suits
- See-through clothing
- Crop tops
- Low-cut blouses or dresses
- Backless Tops/Dresses
- Sleeveless Garments
- Hats, Caps, Beanies, or Du-rags
- Sunglasses (vision impaired exception)
- Dresses or Skirts with slit opening(s) extending 3 inches above the knee in the back, front, or side
- Any clothing that looks like inmate clothing
- Any other clothing that is deemed provocative, revealing or unsuitable for order and security