Pay your parking tickets online
Pay your parking tickets my mail
Mail parking ticket payments to this address:
City of Santa Ana
c/o Citation Processing Center
P.O. Box 10479
Newport Beach, CA 92658-0479
Phone: (800) 989-2058
The Parking Enforcement Unit handles a variety of parking related issues, complaints, and also writes parking citations to illegally parked vehicles.
Parking Enforcement is responsible for the removal of abandoned vehicles on public streets, enforcing parking violations: expired meters, parking permit districts, and street sweeping. They also assist with traffic control, verify temporary “NO PARKING” signs, and handle other related duties. For more information, call (714) 245-8225.
The following information is needed to report an abandoned vehicle(s):
- Location of the vehicle: address and/or cross streets
- Type of vehicle: make, model, and color
- The license plate number: clearly state the numbers and the state
To report an abandoned vehicle(s) on:
- Public street, alley, city lot, etc., call Parking Control at (714) 245-8225
- Private street, private property, yard, etc., call Code Enforcement at (714) 667-2780
- If you wish to contest a parking citation online please go to citationprocessingcenter.com or contact the Citation Processing Center at (800) 989-2058. A review must be made within 21 calendar days of receiving the citation
- If you wish to obtain a copy of your parking citation, contact the Citation Processing Center at (800) 989-2058
- If you wish to pay your parking citation, you can do so by mail, in person, or online with any major credit card, debit card, or by check. Make your check or money order payable to the City of Santa Ana and write the license plate number on your check or money order
Request for parking permits and parking permit district
Parking permits and parking permit districts are issued through Public Works, Traffic Engineering; you may contact them at (714) 647-5623.