The Santa Ana Jail offers s variety of telephone services to our inmate population.
- Telephones are available in all modules and the booking intake area.
- Telephones are provided in the dayroom for daily use during dayroom hours.
- Inmates can choose to charge the calls collect, through a pre-paid account or phone card.
- The general public may establish pre-paid accounts by calling Legacy Inmate Communications at (888) 729-4326.
- Inmates may not receive telephone calls.
- Phone features such as call waiting, hold, and three-way calling are not allowed and will result in calls being disconnected.
- All telephone numbers dialed and conversations will be recorded and may be monitored without further notice. (Exception: Attorney offices if the inmate provides the attorney's office number).