Visiting hours are:
- Adult visitors must sign in at the Santa Ana Jail Front Lobby prior to any visits. Visits are on a "first come/first served" basis.
- Visitors must be over the age of 18. An adult must accompany minors 17 years of age or under.
- All visitors should arrive a minimum of 15 minutes before the visit.
- Visitors for inmates housed in Administrative Segregation must check in at least 30 minutes prior to visit.
- Visitors will be required to produce a valid government issued form of picture identification.
- A maximum of three adult visitors are allowed per visit. A maximum of 5 visitors in any minor/adult combination are allowed per visit.
- Inmates may have 2 one-hour visits each week.
- Visits will not be allowed when an inmate is scheduled for court. Visits may resume after court appearances.
- Visitors must dress appropriately or they will not be admitted into the visiting area.
- Lewd conduct or inappropriate behavior by visitors or inmates will not be tolerated and may result in suspension of visiting privileges.
- Children must be controlled and cannot be left unattended at any time.
- All personal items ie. cell phones, car keys, cannot be taken to visiting. Lockers are available for .50 cents.
Dress Code – Public and Professional
The following are allowed with restrictions:
- Shorts – No higher than 3 inches from the knee. Professional visitors will not be allowed to wear shorts during contact visits.
- Skirts – No higher than 3 inches from the knee.
The following are prohibited to wear during personal visits:
- Halter tops
- Bathing Suits
- See-through clothing
- Crop tops
- Low-cut blouses or dresses
- Backless Tops/Dresses
- Sleeveless Garments
- Hats, Caps, Beanies, or Du-rags
- Sunglasses (vision impaired exception)
- Dresses or Skirts with slit opening(s) extending 3 inches above the knee in the back, front, or side
- Any clothing that looks like inmate clothing
- Any other clothing that is deemed provocative, revealing or unsuitable for order and security