Santiago Park, is a 34.43-acre city park located near the intersection of Memory Ln. and Main St. The park offers picnic areas, basketball court, a multipurpose field, tennis courts and playground for tots/youth. The park is located at 2535 N. Main Street.
- 34.43 acres
- Ball Diamond
- Archery Range
- Lawn Bowling Green
- Log Cabin
- Wildlife and Watershed Interpretive Center
- Multi-purpose Field
- Drinking Fountain
- Tennis Courts
- Bike Trail
- Hiking/Exercise Trail
- Picnic Tables
- Archery range
Reserve an athletic facility
Visit our Athletic facility webpage to learn more about reserving a facility at Santiago Park.
Santiago gashouse project
Visit our Parks projects webpage to leant more about the Santiago gashouse project.
The park is closed from dusk to dawn every day.
- Defacing park property (Santa Ana Municipal Code (SAMC) 31-2.4)
- Alcohol and drunkenness (SAMC 31-2.1)
- Smoking (SAMC 31-2.19)
- Gambling (SAMC 31-2.7)
- Fires (SAMC 31-2.6)
- Firearms and dangerous instruments (SAMC 31-2.5)
- Motor vehicles (SAMC 31-2.16)
- Events and vending without a permit (SAMC 31-3)
- Amplified noise (SAMC 31-2.10)
- Unleashed animals and animal waste (SAMC 31-2.2)
- Camping (SAMC 31-2.3)
- Skateboarding, except in designated areas (SAMC 31-5)
Do not use this park if hazardous conditions exist. Report any hazards or damage immediately at (714) 571 - 4200.