The Santa Ana Public Library does not have meetings spaces for general public usage. Certain spaces within the Library are used to conduct library programs and other non-commercial, City approved events and activities designated for informational, educational, cultural, and civic needs.
Community meeting rooms
Space at both the Main and Newhope Library can only be reserved for Library programs and City of Santa Ana sponsored or approved activities. Reservations for general public use is unavailable.
- Library spaces are unavailable for private parties, commercial purposes, or fundraising.
- Posting materials to walls, windows, furnishings, and equipment is prohibited.
- Activities conducted within library spaces will not interfere with or disrupt library operations.
- All Library and City related events and activities end 15 minutes before the Library closes.
- The City of Santa Ana is not responsible for items left unattended by those participating in library events and activities.