The Santa Ana Public Library is pleased to present this exciting program for adult residents in the City of Santa Ana. Are you looking to expand your career opportunities, re-enter the workforce, or continue your education? The program is 100% online, flexible, free and provides:
- A personal academic coach and certified instructors to help you succeed.
- Convenient 24/7 online classroom access.
- Earn an accredited high school diploma while preparing for a career in high-demand fields.
- Tools that you need to start or advance your career, including a resume and cover letter.
Step 1: Explore this website to learn about the California Career Online High School (COHS) program: https://ca.careeronlinehs.org/
Step 2: Complete a short online “Are You Ready?”
Step 3: Enroll in and complete a prerequisite course in two weeks or less.
Step 4: Complete an in-person interview.The Program Manager will contact you to discuss your scholarship only after you complete the required prerequisite course.
- Be an adult aged 19 or over who lives in Santa Ana.
- Have a library account in good standing
- Does not require U.S. Citizenship or a transcript.
Your high school diploma opens the door to opportunities for higher education, a better job or promotion, increased self-confidence, and higher pay. Get started today!