The Zip Books program provides speedy access to books that are not available in our collection. Simply request the item, the Library will purchase it from Amazon, and the book will be shipped directly to your home. When finished, return it to the Library, and we will add it to the collection if appropriate. Go to our Zip Books Frequently Ask Questions page for more information.
- All ages may participate, those under 18 must have a parent/guardian’s permission to make a request
- You must have a library card in good standing with the Santa Ana Public Library
- You must be a resident of Orange County
- No textbooks, study guides, best sellers, or new releases (published less than six months ago)
- Item may be a Book, a Large Print Book, or Audiobook in various languages
- If an item is in our system, an alternate format of the item may be ordered
Request Books Online:
This is a grant program funded wholly or in part by the California State Library.