As a resident, you are responsible for code violations on your property. There are resources that can assist you with property maintenance and other issues related to homelessness.
Report an Issue
To report a concern about homelessness, such as abandoned property on City right-of-way, download the MySantaAna app to report the issue directly from your mobile device.
For general questions, call our Homeless Hotline at (714) 647-5341 or email EndingHomelessness@santa-ana.org.
When to call the police
- When a crime is occurring
- When there is drug activity or the presence of drugs or paraphernalia
- Loitering outside of establishments
- Impeding access to business
- Aggressive panhandling
- Encampments on City right-of-way
For life-threatening emergencies, dial 9-1-1.
When to call Code Enforcement
- Encampments on private property
- Code violations
- Nuisance or neglected animals
- Illegal parking
- Dangerous or substandard structures