Content of Neighborhood Association By-Laws
The list below is the recommended content for a neighborhood associations by-laws. It is up to the neighborhood to create their by-laws and enforce them. Use the content below to include in your by-laws it can have all the listed items below or a portion of them.
- Name of Association
- Purpose/Goals/Vision Statement
- Membership Requirements
- Voting Rights & Requirements for Association Action
- Membership Dues & Care of Funds (if any)
- Meeting Schedule
- Board or Steering Committee
- Compositions/Selection Procedures
- Other Committees
- Composition/Selection Procedures
- Meeting Conduct Guidelines (if any)
- Procedure for Amending By-laws
Examples of Neighborhood Associations By-Laws
Visit the neighborhood pages below to see examples of neighborhood associations by-laws.