- If interested in requesting a 40-yard roll-off container for a neighborhood cleanup, please contact Republic Services Municipal Supervisor Mark Mahan at (657) 467-6207 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you encounter any problems on the day of your clean-up, please contact Republic Services Municipal Supervisor Mark Mahan at (657) 467-6207 or email@example.com
- If you encounter any problems with trash hauling company, Republic Services, please contact Public Works Project Specialist Stephanie Martinez at (714) 647-5694 or SMartinez10@santa-ana.org
Each fiscal year (July 1-June 30), Santa Ana’s neighborhood associations are provided a supply of five large 40-yard roll-off containers, free of charge by Republic Services starting in mid-September 2022. The containers are delivered on Saturday mornings to encourage residents to dispose of large items and coordinate neighborhood clean-up events.
- Submit request a minimum of three weeks in advance
- Only authorized neighborhood representatives may request containers through this program
Request a 40-yard roll-off container
Complete the web form to request a 40-yard roll-off container for your neighborhood.
For residents of single-family homes and duplexes, FREE large item pick-ups for curbside customers are available twice per year. Residents can contact Republic Services at (877) 328-2074 to arrange for this free large item pick-up service.
Interested in planning a community clean-up? Visit the Community clean-up page for more information on planning a successful community clean-up event.