IV. Eligible Expenses of Grant:
Grant funds may be used for the following:
- Payment of past due rent and fees. Past due rent and fees must be documented at the time of application with a lease agreement and one of the following:
- Invoice from the leasing company/property owner;
- Official letter from the leasing company/property owner or;
- Rent ledger from leasing agent/property owner
- Payment of business operating expenses that were placed on a business loans/credit cards. Loans and credit card debt must be documented at the time of the application with the following:
- Credit Cards: 1) Credit card statements demonstrating operating expenses to pay, and 2) most current credit card statement documenting outstanding debt.
- Loans: Bank account records demonstrating 1) loan deposits, 2) operating expenses to pay, and 3) most current loan statement documenting current outstanding debt.
The maximum grant amount is limited to the documented loss of revenue, not to exceed $25,000.
Ineligible Expenses of Grant:
- Expenses that have been or will be reimbursed by forgivable loans, grants or other funding sources
- Expense not eligible through from the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) through U.S. Department of Treasury Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds (SLFRF).
- Expenses to fund any business other than that which is receiving the grant