Activate your reward card
You can activate your card by calling the phone number on the activation label, 24 hours a day 7 days a week through the automated system. You can also activate your card by visiting www.prepaid-usa.com.
- Gas pumps – Always present your card to the cashier for gasoline purchases.
- Restaurants/Salons– Some merchants will preauthorize up to a 20% gratuity. Your card may be declined if your balance cannot accommodate this additional gratuity.
- To check your balance, visit prepaid-usa.com.
- To use the card toward a purchase that exceeds the balance of your card, you will need to notify the cahier to do a ‘split transaction’, they will need to key in the exact amount so you may use two forms of payment to pay for any remaining amount.
Using your PIN
You will be asked to create a 4-digit PIN number at the time you create your card. You can use the card for debit purchases with the PIN number or run the transaction as a credit purchase with no PIN number needed. To change your PIN or learn more about your PIN refer to the cardholder agreement. You may also call (833) 882-0224 to change your PIN.
How can I check my balance?
Visit prepaid-usa.com to obtain the balance of your Award Card. You will need to enter the 16-digit number on the front of the card and the 3-digit security code (CVV) found on the back of the card.
Can I withdraw money at an ATM from my Reward Card?
Prepaid USA Reward Cards do no have cash access and cannot be used at ATMs. Refer to the http://www.prepaid-usa.com/visa-award-cards/cardholder-agreement/ on your card for specific instructions.
How to use at the gas station?
Payment processing terminals at gas stations may vary. In general, the best way to use the Award Card at a gas station is to pay inside. Tell the attendant to only charge the amount you specify and to run the card as a debit/credit transaction.
How to use at a restaurant?
Restaurants and other service merchants often run a card for 20% more then the total bill to cover gratuity. Your card may be declined if your balance cannot accommodate this additional gratuity. The gratuity amount is a hold and is issued back to the card within approximately 10 business days.
What about online purchases?
To use the card online or over-the-phone, you must register your card online at www.prepaid-usa.com to link your name and mailing address to the card (for verification purposes).
- Website: www.prepaid-usa.com
- Customer Service Contact Information:
- Phone (833) 882-0224 Representative are available Monday- Friday from 7am-3pm PST
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please allow 24-48 business hours for a response