Mental Health Recovery - $800,000
- Provides community mental health supportive services, such as a free mental health hotline.
Feasibility of Public Health Department - $200,000
- Provides resources to conduct a feasibility study of establishing a Santa Ana public health department.
Expansion of Critical City Communications Methods - $ 2,000,000
- Includes digital signs at neighborhood park sites, informational kiosks and translation subscription service.
Sanitization and Prevention - $4,749,465
- Precautionary measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and variants, including cleaning bus shelters, power washing parks, and cleaning the right-of-way.
COVID Emergency Response - $1,000,000
- Emergency response through the Orange County Fire Authority and Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)