Legal Support Services & Contract Management Support - $500,000
- Provides additional funding for increased legal services workload related to Revive Santa Ana agreements.
Accounting & Compliance for Federal Funding - $1,000,000
- Provides a dedicated accounting staff for the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA), as well as a consultant to ensure compliance with Federal guidelines.
Administration - $4,447,000
- Administration and oversight of all Revive programs, including Federal reporting and public works project management.
Reserve for Revenue Loss Allocation - $10,000,000
- Includes Hotel Visitors Tax and Business Tax losses.
Human Resources Services Enhancement Program - $125,000
- The Human Resources Service Enhancement Program will provide additional staffing to support Citywide efforts to fulfill the Revive Santa Ana project. Additional staffing will include a fulltime Human Resources Analyst for recruitment of positions funded by the program, part-time support staff to review Certificates of Insurance for project contracts, and part-time support staff to assist with the City’s response to the pandemic including contact tracing. The City of Santa Ana is an equal opportunity employer.