Welcome to our done/doing update for the City of Santa Ana website. This is a recap of what we’ve done August 14, 2023, to September 12, 2023 and what we’re working on next.
- Homeless division created new contact forms for contacting the housing authority and contacting a caseworker.
- The City Clerk completed the Rental Housing Board page which includes an application.
- The Housing division created a Rental Registry page. The Rental Registry is an online portal for landlords to register, update rental unit and tenancy info, submit notices, and pay the City’s fee if applicable.
- Arts and Culture updated the Public Art Projects page by adding photos of the art and a map.
- The City Clerk updated the information in the Elections page.
- Public Works added Electronic plan check pages to allow for Electronic Plan Review requests.
- Planning and Building is creating new pages for information about accessory dwelling units.
- Planning and Building is updating the information for the pet clinics.