FAQ Topic: Tenant FAQ

What should I do if I want to add/remove a family member?

To add or remove a family member, please complete a Change Report Form and submit proper documentation. If you are adding a family member, please provide a written statement as to why you wish to add the family member. If you are removing a family member, please provide proof of new address.

What should I do if I want to move?

If you are a tenant on our housing choice voucher program Serve a 30-Day notice to vacate to your property manager Submit a copy of the 30-Day notice to your housing specialist Once processed, your housing specialist will provide you with a request for tenancy approval (RTA) packet and an updated voucher Find a new … Continued

How do I report an income change?

To report an income change, please submit a Change Report Form. Change Report Forms can be found in the reception area of the Housing Authority office or printed here. Please submit all change report forms by mail or deliver in the drop off box at the reception area of Housing Authority.

Close window