What should I do if I want to move?

If you are a tenant on our housing choice voucher program

  1. Serve a 30-Day notice to vacate to your property manager
  2. Submit a copy of the 30-Day notice to your housing specialist
  3. Once processed, your housing specialist will provide you with a request for tenancy approval (RTA) packet and an updated voucher
  4. Find a new unit and submit RTA packet to property manager
Close window