Memorial Day closure: City Hall and non-essential City facilities are closed, street sweeping is canceled on Monday, May 27, 2024. Learn more.

How do I report an income change?

To report an income change, please submit a Change Report Form. Change Report Forms can be found in the reception area of the Housing Authority office or printed here. Please submit all change report forms by mail or deliver in the drop off box at the reception area of Housing Authority.

Close window