Here are the locations of upcoming permitted events and road closures so you can plan accordingly. Please drive slowly and safely in construction zones and around crowded events.
- Adams Park
- Santa Ana Zoo Pop Up – 2 to 3:30 p.m.
- Lane closures on Sunflower Ave. between S. Plaza Drive and Main St. for sewer repairs
- Work is scheduled overnight 7 p.m. – 7 a.m. through March 2023.
Saturday, April 1
- Plaza Calle Cuatro
- Event: 5 – 10 p.m.
- Fairhaven Memorial Park & Mortuary, 1702 Fairhaven Ave.
- Film permit: 3 – 8 p.m.
- Sidewalk sales locations throughout Downtown
- Hours: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- 2nd Street Promenade and Sycamore Street closure from 2nd to 3rd streets
- Event: 3 – 10 p.m.
- Closure at Lake Center Drive between Harbor Blvd and Susan St.
- Event: 3 – 11 p.m.
Sunday, April 2
- Closure of French St. between 4th and 5th streets
- Event: 12 – 8 p.m.
- East side of the 4th and Birch streets intersection will be closed to accommodate OC Streetcar construction work
- 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tuesday, April 4
- Portola Park
- City of Santa Ana Parks & Recreation Basketball Court Unveiling event: Reserved 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.; Event Hours: 2 – 4:30 p.m.
- Intersection closure at 5th and Bush streets due to construction work
- Closure in place April 3 through 7
- Closure on eastbound Warner Avenue at Main Street
- 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily through April 8
- Lane reductions on 17th and Flower streets due to construction on roadway
- 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. daily through April 9
Ongoing OC Streetcar Construction Closures
- Full closure of Santa Ana Boulevard between French and Minter streets.
- Full closure of the south side of the street between Minter to Lacy streets. Eastbound and westbound traffic is shifted to the north side of the street.
- Closure of westbound lanes between Poinsettia and Santiago streets.
- Partial intersection Poinsettia Street.
- Closure of 6th Street between French and Mortimer streets.