What is a Certificate of Occupancy and who is required to have one?

Every business, including temporary or itinerant businesses, operating from commercial premises within Santa Ana is required to obtain a Certificate of Occupancy for their commercial location and comply with any and all applicable provisions of the Santa Ana Municipal Code relating to zoning, building, and fire safety. For information on Certificate of Occupancy requirements, please contact the Planning and Building Agency at (714) 647-5804.

Close window