How do I report trespassing and/or criminal activity in my neighborhood and other private properties?

If there is an emergency, please call 9-1-1. For non-emergency dispatch, call (714) 834-4211. To assist us with trespassing, you can complete a Limited Authorization for Arrest Form and submit it to us. For more information, visit our website and read these tips.

Close window