Fire hydrant construction meters (FHCMs) are issued when an appointment is made through email@example.com to complete a permit application form and the following documents are brought to the appointment:
- A copy of the current business license with the City of Santa Ana;
- A deposit check made payable to the “City of Santa Ana” in the amount of $3,298.00 (company name on the check has to match the name on the business license);
- Job location (map of location where meter is to be installed).
Here is an example of an application you will be provided during your appointment. Be ready to fill it out with the following information:
- The job location(s);
- Estimated completion date;
- Company name and telephone number;
- Foreman’s name, email, and telephone number;
- Company business address and City Business License Number.
Once all requirements are met and a permit application is issued, the fire hydrant construction meter (FHCM) will be provided to you at the time of the appointment. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment and to obtain any additional information.